Taurus Milan Bike Tour - Design
On Thursday 10 November we organized our first "Milan Bike Tour" , a defined experience to rediscover the artistic and architectural heritage of the city, riding our Taurus.
Journalists, influencers attentive to mobility and a sustainable lifestyle and bloggers active in local events and initiatives were invited to the event.
Starting at 12, Luciano Galimberti (president of the Industrial Design Association) guided us on a cultural journey between Piazza del Duomo and the ADI Design Museum .
The stages of the guided ride were, in order:
- The Piccolo Teatro Zanuso, born from the collaboration with Giorgio Srehler;
- The Aquarium, in Art Nouveau style;
- The Park Library, designed in '54 by architects Ico Parisi and Silvio Longhi;
- The Triennale, the palace of art;
- Torre Branca, originally “Torre littoria”;
- The Vittoriano Viganò, a project for the overall redesign of the Sempione park;
- Piero Bottoni, the building which reaches a height of approximately 64 metres;
- Casa Rustici, built in the 1930s.
The tour concluded with a visit to the ADI Design Museum , followed by our Light Lunch .